Time Square Privacy and Policy
We do not make any representations about third-party websites that may be linked to the website.
Information we collect
When you use the Services you will have the option to provide us with personal information, such as your email address and mobile, so that we may keep you informed. We use this to provide the Services.
In order to provide you with services, answer your enquiries, deal with your requests or improve the services we offer you, we may collect and process the following personal information about you:
• Information, such as your name, email and other contact details (including information that you provide by filling in forms on the website).
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
How do we use your personal information?
• We may use personal information in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from the website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To provide you with service information, products or services that you request from us.
• We may (1) use personal information held about you to provide you with information about offers, promotions, goods or services, which we believe may be of interest to you and (2) share your information with our service providers and other third parties so that they can contact you directly about their offers, promotions, goods or services. If we do use your personal information in these ways, we will always give you the opportunity to request that your information not is used for further direct marketing in the future.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
• To notify you about changes to our service and remind you of your password and username.
Communicating with you
If you prefer not to receive emails about our Services, you may opt-out of such communications by following the instructions at the bottom of any of our emails.
Linking to this website
You may link to this website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without obtaining our prior written consent. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We do not guarantee that this website will be secure or free from Viruses. You are responsible for using your own virus protection software.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a Virus due to your use of this website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
You must not misuse or attack this website by knowingly introducing Viruses or attempt to gain unauthorised access to this website, the server on which this website is stored or any server or computer connected to this website. By breaching this provision, you may commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Any such breach may be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we may co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them.
How To Contact Us
If you wish to contact us with any queries or concerns in connection with any jurisdiction in which Time Square Real Estate, you can reach us at +971 4 222 1300 or email@example.com